Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Introduction

Okay, so I am 79 pages into Blaze by Susan Johnson (at the recommendation of Sherry Thomas in an interview on All About Romance) and I am aghast at how BAD this romance novel is! I've read my fair share of re-donk-ulous romance novels, but not in many many years. After discovering such jems of the romance genre as Laura Kinsale and Loretta Chase I have stayed far far away from my sordid Zebra Lovegram publishing past. Since i now find myself slogging through what I would consider a pretty ludicrous romance novel (If I spent the $5.99 on the ebook, I am going to read it goddammit!) I figured I would pound out a chapter by chapter re-hash, for the sake of putting down all the thoughts I have about this book in one place. I apologize in advance for my hubris. Please do not read any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment